Judith D. Knotts (Judy)
You definitely want her on your team, but beware—she is choosey! Her personality in business is authentic, strategic, perceptive, collaborative, ethical, and kind. She is perceived as knowledgeable, supportive, a trusted advisor, an invaluable guide, and wise. Her experience has taken her from board rooms to the back alleys of the city.
Being a risk-taker and an achiever, and also considered extremely well-grounded, she does not fit into a specific niche, but floats effortlessly from profit making circles interacting with people who have deep pockets to boot-strap groups and individuals who are always in need of support and funds.
Read her thoughts, her books, and her articles, and consider how she might help you thrive.
- Consultant, speaker, mentor
- CEO coach
- Failed tap dancer and violinist
- Friend of the homeless community
- Seeker, dreamer, and doer
- Noticing goodness in others
- Growing adults, including self
- Supporting educators and schools
- Challenging leaders to be considerate and ethical
- Inspiring others to use their talents
- Listening to innovative ideas and good music